Terms and Conditions of Use
This website and related services belong to IGA Ltd ("the Company", "the Site", "the Service", "we", "our" or "us") and as a
Your use of The Site is acceptance of all such terms and conditions at the time of use. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change
- You must be aged 18 or over to use, Sign Up or participate in the Site. Users between 13 and 18 years must have their legal
guardians approval to use the Site.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to the Site without prejudice including:
- permanently or temporarily terminating, suspending, or otherwise refusing to permit your access to or use of the Service or your
account(s) or to remove any Member Content, posts or other content or block any individual or entity for any reason (or no reason at all)
- delaying or withholding the payment of or reverse or refund any contributions or other amounts.
- You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, publicly perform or display, create derivative works of, sell, auction, loan, lease,
rent, distribute, transfer or disclose all or any part of the Site (including, without limitation, any screenshots, videos, documentation
or manuals relating to the Site) except as provided in this Agreement.
- You shall not:
- Sublicense to, transfer, network, transmit, distribute, or permit use of the Service by, any third party;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the Service including setting up competing networks such as shadow
servers, gray shards, or pirate servers;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any data transmitted to other users;
- Transmit, access or communicate any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or
fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of
employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- Transmit, access, or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary
rights of any party;
- Transmit or communicate any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to
interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, and hereby release, the Site, its licensors, and their direct and indirect
parent, subsidiary and sister corporations, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any
and all losses, liabilities, claims, obligations, costs and/or expenses (including reasonable legal fees) which result from,
arise out of or in connection with the User’s use of the Service and all other services or activities related thereto.
- Where Users have provided certain information and materials for the Site to use and display on the Service ("User Materials").
Users represent and warrant they have the power and authority to provide such Licensed Materials to the Site without any further
permissions and without violating the proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights of any third-party. Users further
grant the Site and its licensees and assigns the right to use such User Materials for marketing, promotional, and advertising purposes
in any media throughout the world.
- You acknowledge that the software and the Service may well contain errors and defects. The software and the Service is provided
"as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability,
non-infringement of third-party intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality
of the software, the Service and all other services is with the user. Should they prove defective following their receipt by user,
user and not the Company assumes the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company
does not ensure continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the software, the Service, your account or continued
operation or availability of any given server. These disclaimers of warranty constitute an essential part of this agreement.
- In no event shall we, any parent, subsidiary or otherwise related company (including all affiliates), or employees, agents,
officers, managers and/or directors of any of the above, be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct,
indirect, incidental, consequential, special punitive or other damages or lost profits, data or business) arising out of the use of or
inability to use the software or the Service even if any of the above has been advised of the possibility of such damages. We do not
guarantee the performance of any user of the Service and are not liable for their lack of performance.
- You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
User Content should not be viewed as being an endorsement or opinion shared by the Site. You agree we are not liable for any damages or
losses resulting from such User Content.
- Once you become a User or Member, you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account and for keeping your
account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You alone are
liable and responsible for all losses or damages caused by any unauthorized use of your account regardless of the reason or cause
of the loss or damage.
- You are solely responsible to ensure you own or have a legal right to use the Member Content with the Service and do not otherwise
infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others. "Member Content" means the content you use to create and manage a campaign, post
or comment on or contribute to a campaign. "Intellectual Property Rights" mean all worldwide rights in patents, trademarks, service
marks, copyrights, trade secrets, publicity, goodwill and all other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come
into existence, and all derivatives, applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof.
- All Contributions are non-refundable and are made in your sole discretion and at your sole risk based on your sole determination
and evaluation of the Campaign. You are solely responsible for determining the tax deductibility of any Contribution.
- You agree that:
- all rewards, bonuses or commissions are lawful and otherwise comply with these terms and conditions of use.
- to fulfill all rewards and to respond promptly to all questions and comments regarding rewards. If you are unable to fulfill
a rewards, you will work with the contributor(s) to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution which may include, without limitation,
issuing a refund promptly.
- the Site is not liable nor responsible for the fulfillment of rewards, the failure to fulfill rewards, the quality of the
rewards and as otherwise disclaimed or limited by these terms and conditions of use.
- the Company is not liable nor responsible for:
- any Campaign not attaining campaign targets;
- any refunds, including without limitation, for Contributions or rewards, for any reason or no reason at all;
- any errors or omissions in the Funding Account or caused by the Processor;
- the failure of the Pyament Processor or Project Owner to pay contributions to the Funder or
- any misuse of the Contributions or Member Content.
- You are solely responsible for your Member Content that you upload, publish, display, link to or otherwise use or make
available (collectively, "Post") on the Service.
- You are the owner of (or have all the rights and permission required to use) all the Intellectual Property Rights in your
- We may give you the opportunity to post a "widget," or code that creates a graphic and/or a link to the Site, on your
personal blog, social network profile, or other locations on the Internet. You agree that your use of our widgets is subject
to this Agreement, that you will not post any such widget on a web page containing content that is prohibited under the
Acceptable Use section of thiese terms and conditions of use, and that you will remove all such widgets immediately upon
termination of this Agreement.
- You grant to the Company the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable
right to (and to allow others acting on its behalf to):
- use, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of, reproduce, host, display, stream, transmit, playback, transcode, copy,
feature, market, sell, distribute, and otherwise fully exploit your User Submissions and your trademarks, service marks, slogans,
logos, and similar proprietary rights (collectively, the "Trademarks") in connection with the Service, the Company’s
(and its successors' and assigns’) businesses, promoting, marketing, and redistributing part or all of the Site
(and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation,
- take whatever other action is required to perform and market the Service;
- allow its Users to stream, transmit, playback, download, display, feature, distribute, collect, and otherwise use the User
Submissions and Trademarks in connection with the Service; and
- use and publish, and permit others to use and publish, the User Submissions, Trademarks, names, likenesses, and personal
and biographical materials of you and the members of your group, in connection with the provision or marketing of the Service. The foregoing license grant to the Company does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submissions, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Submissions.
- The Company will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content.
- All Contributions will be deposited in your Funding Account less our fee as listed on the Site. Different fees may apply to
non-profit or discounted Campaigns. Fees may be adjusted at any time as the Company decides in its sole judgment and discretion.
Fees are nonrefundable.
- Payment Processor fees and other fees and charges may apply and/or be deducted from Contributions. Contributions are transferred
based on the funding and payment you have selected unless being held to complete our verification process or being refunded as we
deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of our services,
regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy, Terms and Conditions.
You may not use the service for activities that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- relate to transactions involving narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer
safety, drug paraphernalia, items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, stolen goods
including digital and virtual goods, items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime,
items that are considered obscene, items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other
proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, certain sexually oriented materials or services, ammunition, firearms, or certain
firearm parts or accessories, or certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- promote terrorism, abuse, libel, hate, personal injury, property damage, violence, racial intolerance or financial exploitation.
Cause risk of or actual personal injury or tangible or intangible property damage. Defame an individual or entity
- relate to transactions that show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, support pyramid or
ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, are associated with purchases
of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a
credit card, are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, are by payment processors
to collect payments on behalf of merchants, are associated with the sale of traveler’s cheques or money orders, involve currency
exchanges or cheque cashing businesses, or involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
- violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices.
- involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games,
sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill
(whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from us and the
operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
- transmit or communicate any data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene,
invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; stalk or
otherwise harass another person;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam,
chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation without prior approval;